Are you ready to eliminate all the insecurity that comes from losing the person you really want, and start experiencing the love, attention and respect you DESERVE from a relationship?
I’m here to help you, but first I need to ask you a few important questions, and I need you to think about them carefully:
Have you ever had someone you were interested in–maybe even someone you really cared about–all of a sudden become “distant” and withdrawn… and you just couldn’t figure out why?
Or maybe you began to develop strong feelings for someone who dated and knew you wanted to be with them and only them… but they seemed ambivalent and “wishy-washy” about the situation.
Have you felt like he or she is AFRAID to commit to you, or took you for granted, or didn’t value you as a person?
Are you apprehensive about giving yourself emotionally and physically to someone because you’re afraid they won’t do the same?
Or worse, that they’ll just leave for no reason at all?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then I have some important news for you:
The news is that you are NOT alone.
In fact, that list of questions was created from talking to literally hundreds of women and men about the problems they were facing in their love lives over the last 30+ years as a psychologist.
It’s a fact: relationships so often start off “hot and heavy,” but then quickly and unexpectedly turn ice-cold.
Nearly all of us have had the experience of feeling like we’ve finally found the love of our lives, shared ourselves both emotionally AND physically, only to have that person suddenly pull away.
And what’s worse, when this happens, there often seems to be no explanation, and NO GOOD REASON AT ALL.
But the truth is there is a reason. And I’m here to tell you why. Because, while it’s difficult to have a person reject our feelings…
It’s even worse NOT KNOWING WHY.
The person pulling away is rarely any help. They will usually try to explain themselves by saying dumb things like “It’s not you, it’s me.”
Or another predictable excuse such as, “I’m just not ready for a serious relationship.”
I know this very well, because I’ve seen this happen countless times when clients first come to me for help.
And I’ve experienced it from both sides repeatedly in my own romantic life.
I’ve been “that guy” who pulls away, withdraws. The kind who spontaneously gets “scared” when a relationship gets close and intimate, and the kind of guy that can make a close, loving, lasting relationship seem IMPOSSIBLE.
And I’ve also felt the gut-wrenching pain of being the person who was “pulled away from.”
The truth I’ve learned, by watching this play out OVER and OVER, is that people never pull away because they’re just “not ready for a relationship…” or because they “got nervous” or “wanted to take things slow.”
I’ll let you in on a couple of secrets, the first of which you MIGHT already know:
- The “excuses” I mentioned above, and ALL of the rest of the common “excuses”… are A BUNCH OF B.S.
- Deep down, 99% of the people out there actively dating ARE ready for a relationship… and would LOVE to find that special person… someone with whom they could finally let their guard down, and experience true love
Trust me on this one. I’ve seen more than a few players. Some will date several people at once, but it’s only because they haven’t met THE ONE they are really looking for.
In fact, over the years I’ve seen countless clients and friends who were “serious players” bring their playing to a screeching halt when they met someone they were REALLY into. I’m sure you’ve seen this happen too.
I’m also embarrassed to admit it, but I’ve actually SAID both of the “excuses” I mentioned above on MORE than one occasion. You probably have too it you’ve spent enough time in the dating game! After the perspective I’ve gained from years of understanding myself and my clients I finally realized that I never actually meant it when I said it… and neither do most other people.
The reality is that no one pulls away because they weren’t “ready for a relationship”… or because they “got nervous” or “wanted to take things slow”… although that’s all we could see to understand about ourselves and communicate at the time.
So many of us can attest to the unfortunate experience of having someone pull away because they “weren’t ready for something serious,” only to jump into a serious relationship with SOMEONE ELSE just a few weeks later.
Why would a person pull away from someone they were dating (especially when everything was going great!)… and then fall HEAD OVER HEELS for someone else?
Well, I’m afraid that what I’m about to tell you may upset you, it’s actually good news.
When someone pulls away, it is not because they are “screwed up.”
And it’s NOT because they don’t want a relationship.
It’s because they have doubts about being in a serious relationship with THAT PARTICULAR PERSON.
Something is missing with that person that makes him or her think they are not the right one to settle down with, and that they can do better.
Here’s something else you should know…
When this happens, it’s usually never over a “little thing.”
It’s also almost never because they aren’t attracted to you physically (if that was the case, they wouldn’t have gotten that close to you in the first place).
It also doesn’t necessarily mean that they weren’t at least somewhat attracted to you emotionally…
What it does mean is that there wasn’t enough ATTRACTION there to lead them to feel that YOU were “The One.”
So was there anything you could have done about it?
The answer is YES.
It’s actually quite simple to give someone that powerful “gut feeling” that tells them you are “the one.”
It all comes down to understanding attraction: how it works, how to create it, and the difference between lasting, burning, lifelong attraction, and the kind that flames out faster than it started.
Because what most of us understand as attraction is actually the latter kind. The kind that burns… and fades… very fast. And it’s such a painful process that many of us just want to give up on love altogether.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can create and experience more attraction and LOVE in your life… regardless of the problems the other person might have.
And I’ll teach you all the secrets in my program: Deeper Dating: A Powerful Path To Authentic Love.
My Deeper Dating program is designed to give you the skills and understanding to create powerful feelings of attraction that go far beyond the physical, making that special person feel the desire to be around you for all the right reasons.
In it, I focus on the critical skills of building attraction and setting the foundation for more long term attraction from the very start.
…With an emphasis on the things your partner DOESN’T say… but DOES think and feel about dating one person exclusively and not another.
We’re going to spend some critical time together learning how you can go from one step to the next whether you’ve just met someone great, or you’re dating someone and it’s hanging around in that “casual” phase and you want things to progress, grow closer and build a stronger connection that will last.
You’re going to learn at LEAST 20 different ways to naturally and authentically amplify the attraction between you… as well as what to talk about, what not to talk about, and what it means if they start talking about certain key topics on dates and in deeper conversations inside a relationship.
I’m also going to show you how to get someone turned on far more than just “sexually”… to the point where they just can’t get you out of their mind, plus specific ideas and ways to connect to help you both take your relationship to the next level… and the next… and the next.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
- How your deepest insecurities hold the key to discovering your greatest gifts when it comes to love
- The most powerful question you can ask yourself when you’re dating someone that will save you countless days or months of pain. Ask yourself this, and it will quickly reveal if the person is right for you
- The hidden reason why you’re drawn to a person who runs hot and cold, and how to use this insight to inform your search for true love
- 8 red flags that indicate you’re in an unhealthy relationship
- Attraction of Deprivation: A kind of attraction you feel for someone who will never be able to love you the way you deserve to be loved, or make you happy. Learn the signs that you’re in an Attraction of Deprivation and what to do about it
- Attraction of Inspiration: The single greatest key to a life that is happy and rich with love. Learn the tell-tale signs that you’re in this type of relationship, and if so, how to ensure this relationship gets off to a great start
- Do you date people you know are bad for you, but you can’t help yourself? The key to losing your taste for “bad boys” or “bad girls”, jerks, narcissists, control freaks and emotionally unavailable people
- The 8 signs that you’re living from your Gift Zone, so you can appreciate yourself and your Core Gifts, and become magnetic to the person who will make you happy (and appreciate you, too!)
- How to increase your level of discernment against the people who can never make you happy or love you the way you want to be loved—and do it early on when you meet someone, before you get too involved and attached
- 2 questions that can help you understand your entire intimacy journey, or the parts of your life that have been bewildering, in a whole new way
- What to do if you’re suddenly “bored” with someone you’re physically or sexually attracted to, or someone you know is a kind, decent available person who’s good for you. Is it a sign they’re not the right fit? What does this mean and what should you do?
- When to have sex with someone you’re dating, and why timing sex is especially important if you’re prone to falling in love with the wrong people (people who aren’t emotionally available to commit to you)
- How to shift your routine in order to notice the people around you, increasing the chances you’ll make conversation and meet someone great
- The truth about sexual attraction that no one teaches us, and how this truth can change your entire experience of dating and falling in love
- The most important strategy for online dating that will help you honor your Core Gifts while avoiding the superficial traps of online dating culture
- What to avoid doing on the first few dates in order to make the soundest, wisest decisions possible about whether or not to keep seeing the person you’ve just met
- Should you play hard to get or should you be truthful about your enthusiasm about someone? The research-backed truth behind this age old dilemma!
- What to expect as a result of honoring your Core Gifts, and how your life may change (and why you need to be prepared when this common phase begins, so you don’t get discouraged or go back to your old, destructive patterns)
- B.I.R.T.H. – a 5-steps guideline that you can do when you’re feeling discouraged or unmotivated about dating. Each of these steps will renew your enthusiasm, give you new and fresh insights, bring back your sense of hope, and move you closer to the love you dream of
- And much more…
I’m not kidding, I really believe this program will change your life.
Because it is possible (and not too hard) to “re-learn” how to naturally and authentically attract the person you love for something more than a short fling.
And it is possible to easily overcome the common types of resistance and roadblocks someone you’re dating may have to committed relationships, even if you’re not rich, tall confident, beautiful, stylish, witty (or any of the other superficial things we mistakenly think will make us attractive to another person).
The really good news is that if you decide that making love work for you is something you want to learn, and then you take the steps towards awareness and learn it, you can get back to being the confident, assured, and naturally attractive person who draws others to you.
That way, you won’t ever have to worry about ending up thinking that you’ll never have real love in your life… or become so completely frustrated and unsatisfied with dating and relationships that you resign yourself to the opinion that it’s OK to be alone forever.
Don’t put yourself on the path of someone who, out of pain and fear, has accepted a loveless life, and a permanently disconnected and lonely heart.
This program will allow you to create and experience more attraction and love in your life… regardless of your past experiences.
And you can start watching it RIGHT NOW, risk-free.